Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with an inbuilt screen recorder that allows you to record screen activity along with the audio from Mic. With the inbuilt screen recorder, you don’t have to depend on third party apps anymore.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to enable and use the inbuilt screen recorder on Samsung Galaxy M51. Read on.
How to enable Screen recording on Samsung Galaxy M51
- Swipe down the notification panel and tap on Screen recorder
- Select the Sound settings and tap on Start recording to start recording the screen activity
Customizing screen recorder settings on Samsung Galaxy M51
You have the option to customize the screen recorder settings to choose how you want to record your screen activity.
Swipe down the notification panel and tap and hold the Screen recorder icon to open the screen recorder settings.
From here, choose the sound settings and video quality.
Choose from the following Sound settings:
- No sound: Records without sound
- Media sounds: Records with audio from the media
- Media sounds and mic: Records audio from both media and mic
You can also choose to record video in 1080p, 720p or 480p resolutions.
Finally, there is an option to adjust the selfie video size, you can do so by moving the selfie video size slider from small to large.