Want to record screen on your Samsung Galaxy F41? Screen recording allows you to record your screen for tutorial purpose or to capture some important moments playing on your screen and save locally as video file or share it to online platforms.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to record screen on Samsung Galaxy F41. Read on.
How to do Screen recording on Samsung Galaxy F41
This guide will explain how you can record screens using the Game Launcher app on your Galaxy F41 device.
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Advanced features
- Tap on Games
- Tap on Game launcher and toggle the switch to enable the feature (if not already)
- Go back to your home screen and tap on the Game launcher icon to open the app
- Now click on the 3 vertical dots on the top right corner and tap on Add apps
- Add the app you want to capture
- After adding the app, tap on the app icon from the Game launcher home screen
- A menu will appear at the bottom of the screen, tap on it to show the Record option
- Tap the Record button to start the screen recording
- To stop recording, open the notification menu and click on Stop recording. All screen recordings will be saved on your gallery app.
Note: Ensure Game launcher app have permission to your Camera, Microphone and Storage to enable the recording.
You can also use third party apps to record your screen. Third party apps often come with more features and recording options.